Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Weekend Tot Style #8

This Mama Life
Hello again!

We are back again joining in the Weekend Tot Style link up! It is one of my favourite link ups as I just adore children's clothes and seeing how the other mummies style their gorgeous little ones! My major weaknesses are clothes for the girls and homewares, I would happily do without a new dress, take away or even a bottle of Prosecco, for a new tutu for the girls! Please do head over to see all the other mummies and their trendy tots!

Saturday is a jam packed day of children's parties, so tutus and sparkles at the ready for the girls.. and paracetamol at the ready for me!!

Miss GL is wearing her Next tutu which we got in the sales for £5! It;s actually a size 12-18 months but is massive so still too big for her. I just love all the glittery stars on it. We've teamed it with sparkly Next Leggings, a gorgeous H&M  top, a Zara ballerina zip up jacket. She adores her pink Next Chelsea boots ATM but I will try to get her in her party shoes!

Mini GL is wearing a lovely two piece outfit from TU at a bargain £4! It's actually got snowflakes on it but from a distance it looks more like stars.







Check out my Instagram for Sundays outfit!

Thanks for reading! xx

5 comments:

  1. Your girls are gorgeous and their tutus are gorgeous too! I wish I could rock a tutu. The pink tutu with the grey top is really nice, that shade of pink and grey always seem to go well together. Mini GL outfit is lovely too, the grey top with the skirt is perfect! #weekendtotstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you have adorable girls and such lovely tutus! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying the linky petal! I'm the same - I always put things back for me so I can pick up more bits for Little I, I'm terrible. Loving the tutu as always and that TU outfit is absolutely adorable - I'd wear it haha. Thanks so much for linking up with us and hope you've had a great weekend :) #weekendtotstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits, I love pink with grey x #weekendtotstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has about 3 times as many outfits than I do, I am always saying she needs new stuff when actually it is me that does!

    Your girls look fab I love tutu's they are just so fun and girly everyone should have one (my daughter has loads from her old dancing classes!) #weekendtotstyle

    ReplyDelete