Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

We are two months old!




Glittery Lining has been up and running now for a couple of months already, where has the time gone?! Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to visit my little corner of the internet,

I decided to set up the blog as a way of documenting our family adventures, home improvements, milestones, hopes and wishes. I thought it would be something to look back on from time to time to remember those amazing moments, and I know that when I'm an old lady I will live for these memories.

Glittery Lining is a family, home and lifestyle blog because it combines all my favourite things! I know as a reader of many blogs I like to read new things regularly whilst sipping on my cup of tea. I like posts that I relate to; I love reading about the joys and joys of parenting, posts on how to decorate my home stylishly on a budget, wonderful yet quick recipes and fun things to do with the family. That's what I hope to create here, something that I would like to stumble upon.

I am going to set myself a post a day challenge as I know I love to read new things and I hope that any of you wonderful lot that visit this blog will also like to!

I am thinking of having the following schedule;

Monday - Our weekend in pictures
Tuesday - Meal planner
Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesday 
Thursday - Top Tips Thursday
Friday - Freebie Friday
Saturday - Weekend Tots Style
Sunday - The Ordinary Moments

If there is anything you would like to read on blog or any suggestions please do comment below, I love getting comments!

Please also don't forget that we are one Twitter, Facebook and Instagram... please pop over and like us! We don't have many followers at the minute so it'd be great if you could like and share!

Thanks so much for reading!

Kirsty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment