Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Asda home haul

Today when doing my food shop I happened to stumble on the home isles Asda, their George at Home range is gorgeous.

We started off looking at all the gorgeous wooden toys they have in stock at the minute, they had a gorgeous wooden pram very similar to our GLTC company one which I loved! We have their market stall and dolls house already and I've been really impressed the with quality, particular for the price we paid. We picked up these gorgeous toy storage baskets which were £14 for two baskets! They're so pretty and go perfectly with Miss GL pink gingham themed room.



After looking at all the gorgeous children's bedding and room accessories I stumbled upon the sale isle.... my sort of isle!!!

Our kitchen has a pale blue and white theme so I couldn't resist this flan dish (£2.99) along with these cute bird pie flutes at an amazing 75p each! I'm looking forward to making a pie this Sunday when we have guests for dinner.



I then picked up these lovely baking spoons (£1.99 for two), cooking timer (99p) and this flour shaker (99p). Although I like baking I have to admit it isn't really something I do very well! We have a bake sale coming up so I need to up my game so the GL household bakes are saleable! Our cooker has a timer on it I thought that this would be handy for me to carry in my pinny with me, as I tend to get on with other jobs once the cakes are baking and then return to a burnt mess! I then thought that with the shaker I could disguise the burnt bits with a dusting of icing sugar!!


I also could resist this gorgeous teapot at £2 as after all the toy sorting, pie making and baking I will need a cup of nicely brewed tea!

Thanks for reading! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment